donderdag 10 januari 2008

Christmas, New Year & the rest...

It's been a while since my last usefull post. So let's see. During the Christmasweekend we went to Las Vegas for 3 days. We saw the Hoover Dam and of course all the lights and fake glamour of the Strip. At our hotel they had a swimmingpool with a big shark tank in the middle and a glass slide wich went straight through it! I didn't gamble a lot, and in the end I lost only 10 dollars.

For the Newyear celebrations we stayed at home. The weekend I was home alone because most of my classmates where at a roadtrip to somewhere. Some to Flagstaff for snowboarding and Skiing and some to LA. We bought a lot of drinks, Vodka, Bacardi and beer and Jeanette and Maurits made 2 big piles of 'Oliebollen".

The party itself was nice, but everybody was dissapointed at midnight. There was no fireworks, no climax, nothing except everybody congratulating each other on the balcony and the popping of the champagnebottles. We decided to go to another appartment, where the rest of the KLS group was partying. But after about 20 minutes the police showed up. So we had to break off the party. Eventually we ended up playing poker in the appartment of Bas, Jorg, Lars and Onno.

At this moment I just came back. I am flying the Piper Arrow now. This is a faster, more advanced airplane, with retractable landinggear and a constand speed propeller. Today I flew my D41, so it's only 3 more flights and then I will have my D45 and D46 checks. These are my final checks for my VFR Syllabus. After this we will start flying IFR.

Well I hope people are still reading my blog after such a long period of no new messages.

Groetjes,

Fabian

Geen opmerkingen: